S&OP and Demand Planning Lead
Video collaboration is one of the fastest growth categories for Logitech. With evolving trends in personal collaboration and Video collaboration we need a strong leader to drive the S&OP and demand planning process. This role will work closely with the commercial team, business group and rest of the supply chain team to come up with demand and supply plans in alignment with business and financial goals. To be successful in this role, you need to be bold, enterprising and driven. You are entrepreneurial and demonstrate creative problem-solving and excellent ability to strategize, execute, and lead. You’re excited to help build upon an existing team with a culture of success by exploring new pathways to growth. You work cross-functionally to support our business goals and mission and are amazing at working with external stakeholders.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
● Own and manage end to demand planning process globally for Video Collaboration business
● Develop and lead S&OP and S&OE processes for the video collaboration segment
● Re-engineer demand planning process for Video Collaboration business
● Manage the demand planning team and develop short term and long term demand plans
● Analyze deal pipeline vs. evaluate demand plan and develop actions plans
● Work with Customer Engagement team to collect demand inputs from customers and ensure customer success
● Work with Commercial team to analyze market trends and identify supply chain actions
● Work with Supply planning to develop capacity and inventory strategies
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
● Bachelor's Degree (Masters Degree preferred) in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related subject area with 10+ year work experience
● Relevant experience in demand planning and S&OP process is required
● Experience in enterprise company/products is required
● Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative
● Good understanding of supply chain planning process
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.