Video Collaboration Internship - DACH
Logitech Video Collaboration DACH; B2B Marketing Internship (6 months)
We are looking for a Logitech Video Collaboration DACH; B2B Marketing Internship. Idealy based in Munich, Germany.
You will be a member of the DACH Video Collaboration Marketing Team. The intern’s main role will be to support and drive projects and programs to help support grow the Logitech Video Collaboration category business in B2B.
As a member of the DACH Video Collaboration team, this role offers exposure to the full range of marketing disciplines (B2B marketing incl. On-line, Advertising, Event organization, PR, and Social Media). You will also get a truly international experience by working closely with different countries in EMEA.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Support the Video Collaboration B2B Marketing Manager in driving different key projects.
- Help other team members in different ad hoc projects when needed.
Video Collaboration B2B marketing support:
Coordinate selected Video Collaboration B2B marketing projects and campaigns to support our key product launches
- Agency briefing (internal or external) for asset creation to support channel advertising needs (Catalogue pages, emailing templates, banners …)
- Marketing toolkit organization and communication to DACH countries
- Seeding kits development and coordination with agency
- Development and Localization of marketing materials
B2B sales floor/channel communication:
- Define optimal ways to clearly communicate Logitech’s product offering on the sales and marketing floors (catalogues, trainings, webinars…)
- Develop B2B goodies to help raise brand awareness and preference on sales floors
- Support on B2B event coordination including asset support
- Online insights analysis and marketing campaign result analysis
- Support on execution and development of campaigns and content
Video Collaboration internal communication:
- Manage and facilitate Video Collaboration internal communication to DACH Team, business groups and Partners via e.g monthly newsletter
- Support for internal event coordination (theme definition, logistics etc.)
- Support ad hoc requests from the team as well as countries
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Business school degree preparation with focus on Marketing.
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) is a must.
- Event Management (eg. logistics, community engagement).
- Excellent project management, analytical and solution skills.
- Expert with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- Interest and experience in B2B and online will be considered as a plus.
- Communication, presentation, interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.