Software Program Manager - Streamers & Creators (remote)
Location: remote work is possible with occasional travel to our office in Zaporizhzhia
The Streamers & Creators (S&C) group at Logitech stands at the crossroads of audio, video, and control, building microphones, cameras and other devices and tools that give the freedom to creators to do what they do best, creating and publishing awesome content, without having to worry so much about technology.
We are looking for a Software Program Manager to join our team. In this role, you will partner with Product, Design, Engineering and Quality Assurance. You will help to drive the execution of implementing desktop and mobile software that bring out the full potential of S&C products.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Work with engineering and QA teams in Ukraine, with extended teams across multiple time zones, geographies and cultures.
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, product owners and other program management to define program requirements, set priorities, and establish scope.
- Be hands on and drive details, lead and model best practices for the team.
- Facilitate effective and efficient meetings including all Scrum ceremonies and daily stand-ups.
- Manage cross functional dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly.
- Develop and own communication plans to effectively and proactively communicate program status, issues, and risks to stakeholders.
- Act as a point of contact for project team members, clearly and consistently communicating the needs of the organization.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to the team:
- 2+ years of Program Management experience in a technology oriented organization.
- Previous experience as a software engineer or QA engineer is ideal.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to track and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both a technical and non-technical audience in English (fluency both verbally and in writing).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with issue tracking software (JIRA, Asana, etc.) and source control management software (GitHub, SVN, etc.).
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Ideally formal certification in project management or scrum master training
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.