Project Manager - Creativity&Productivity
The Project Manager is responsible for products and the associated accessories design, development of NPIs as well as various types of derivatives in the Creativity and Productivity Business.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• The Project Manager is leading, managing and coordinating the product and package development from exploration phases until post MP launch sustaining.
• This position required partnership with the global marketing team, Design, engineering & operations team to develop & launch product & packages into multiple manufacturers worldwide.
• The major duties of this project manager is to plan, schedule, prioritize and drive deliverables, schedule & quality meet the project objectives which are defined in Project Plan and drive the best results.
• Develop product and package details, responsible for configurations, BOM creation, manage and release for production and post MP sustaining..
• Ensure that the developed quality of product and package achieve the desired eXperiences without major issues.
• Early identify project risks, fully evaluated and mitigation plan in place, also require tracking the progress till project launch to market successfully.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Fluent English communication skills in a global company is a must.
• Has above 5 ~ 8 years of project management experience.
• Strong Project Management experience in consumer electronics/ digital & mobile devices, accessories and collaboration with a global cross functional team, managing product & package development.
• Deep knowledge of Project Management Standards, methodology from project initial stage till closure, managed stakeholders need and effective reporting & communicating project status..
• Skills of Leading & managing a technical project development with internal and external sources.
• Ability to develop a comprehensive project development timeline by using proper tools.
• Great sense of product life cycle management, SKU and configuration details, Bills of Material creation and maintenance, as well as practical change management.
• Effective use of Google/ MS Office applications (Spreadsheet, Word, Presentations SW) and Cloud based applications.
• Experience in JDM collaboration and sourcing is a plus.
• Bachelor or master degree in Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration