Chip on Board Engineer
The COB (COB=Chip on Board) Engineer is responsible for COB production routine management.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- COB production routine management: COB quality improvement, COB process optimize and COB efficiency continued improvement;
- COB machine routine maintain and troubleshooting;
- Production data summary, analysis, finding and working for COB quality and efficiency improvement in time;
- COB NPI TR support and good communication ability to co-work with related functions to keep NPI running smooth.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- More than 4years COB working experience;
- Proficient COB machine troubleshooting and COB production management; COB machine type:AD838 AD830 AB530 AB550;
- English ability:CET-4, Good English ability in reading & writing;
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Software programming and useful production to collect information.
- Experienced in ASM machine power Boards Repair.
- Degree of education: College degree at lease ;
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.