Analyst, IT Client Services
The Client Services engineer is responsible for the first point of contact between logitech employees and the IT organization. The engineer is responsible for recording the details of reported IT service issues and service requests, and working to either restore IT service as quickly as possible, or alerting and/or escalating them to the appropriate specialist support groups. The position requires technical troubleshooting abilities and excellent customer service skills in English.
- Move fast. Speak up. Decide on your own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Handle Issues and service requests via ticketing system, phone, email, and chat.
- Troubleshoot the end user’s issue and resolve upon first contact, when possible.
- Accurately record and document all the details of the issue or service request, including categorization and priority into the IT service desk tool.
- Provide remote access/VPN support.
- Provide "How-To" assistance on all internally supported devices, applications and systems.
- Escalate issues to appropriate second- and third-level subject-matter experts in accordance to service-level agreements, and follow up on incidents when appropriate.
- Leverage internal and external resources (knowledge bases, manuals, and support sites, vendors) to answer questions and resolve issues as possible as you can.
- Respond to end-user inquiries regarding the status of incident/service request tickets, and perform follow-ups.
- Contribute to the creation/facilitation/maintenance of "How-To" articles, FAQ documents, knowledge articles and user guides in user-friendly way, such as social media.
- Build relationships with the Level 2 support technicians and Level 3 subject-matter experts to ensure that IT delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and met or exceeded.
- Be an advocate for the end user to ensure he or she receives high-quality and timely service and support from the entire IT organization
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Computer software and hardware troubleshooting knowledge and skills (PC: Win 10, Mac; Handheld device: Android/iOS device; Wearable device)
- Willing to learn other IT Business Applications, such as Oracle ERP, Workday, BI, Agile, etc., quickly and/or starts his/her career in Information Technology
- Work in rotational shifts.
- Work jointly with China, India, Swiss, Taiwan, USA people in different time zones to support IT end users around the world
- Demonstrated ability to detect and diagnose complex and critical technical issues effectively and efficiently
- Learn and teach new technologies as required
- Embrace changes and make things happen fast!
- In addition,preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Be Reliable & Flexible
- Should have good communication skills
- Local IT/Desktop support/helpdesk support experience
• Preferably BE/BTech, BSc computer science or any IT related degree, ITIL foundation will be an added advantage.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”