tmall customer marketing manager
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
· Responsible for planning, communication and execution of daily / promotion activities of Tmall platform;
· Focus on the development strategy of Gaming category on T-mall platform, including NPI planning, marketing / product analysis of competing products. Improve the market share of Gaming category on T-mall, find and analyze the market opportunities, integrate resources to formulate marketing activities;
· CRM management and implementation;
· Management of T-mall platform aided marketing tool with KA, monitoring and results of process management, and communication and management between design company and execution company;
· Monthly analysis of sales data, product / category sales trend analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree above with at least 5yrs experience in related field.
· Familiar with major business platform indicators, mobile end user behavior data and corresponding statistical methods;
· Good market analysis, planning, promotion, public relations ability, knowledge of new media operations and data analysis; online and marketing activities planning, organization and implementation experience priority;
· A deep understanding of traffic acquisition and traffic realization; sensitive to data and data oriented and result oriented;
· Strong execution, clear thinking, active thinking and strong sense of innovation;
· Team management ability, good communication skills and team building.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”