Global Sourcing Manager - Finished Goods
Are you ready to join a team involved with designing exciting products for a great company? We are now looking for a Global Sourcing Manager to play a vital role in our Logitech team!
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Responsible for sourcing ; procurement for Finished Goods
• Responsible for suppliers' management, vendor selection.
• Responsible for contract / agreement negotiations, cost management and the negotiation on the business terms with suppliers and vendors
• Responsible and manage RFI/RFP/RFQ
• Need to complete all of the related agreements
• Need to provide the managed suppliers roadmap and market trend & analysis to BUs on regular basis
* To lead the QBRs with key suppliers on regular basis
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• High proficiency in spoken and written English
• At least 8 years all rounded sourcing/procurement experience
• Expert on cost breakdown and analysis
• Excellent communication; interpersonal and negotiation skills
*With working experience in TOP EMS or with the sourcing experience of Keyboards / Mice / Headsets / Speakers is a Plus.
• University Degree or above.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."