Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Move fast & get project own and make decision
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Electronic or Mechanical background
• Know well about TPM concept and have project expand experience
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• At least 2 years related experience about equipment maintenance
• Have project experience about process optimization
• Have experience on robot software debug experience
• Bachelor degree
SMALL COMPANY. BIG PRODUCTS.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.