Global Analyst Intern
Logitech is currently seeking highly motivated individual to become part of the Global Collections, Credit and Analytics team. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with great interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills, who is looking to contribute significantly to a strong and fast-paced group.
Your Contribution: Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Proactive evaluation, investigation and timely collection of outstanding accounts receivables. He/she manages medium to high level customer accounts as defined by sales volume, credit exposure, risk and/ or other factor(s).
- Drive desired customer payment behavior through timely and insightful contact with customers. He/she also employs collection technique and negotiation to maximize cash flow and create a favorable financial relationship and customer experience.
- Help automate processes to analyze data and trends in customer payment behavior.
- Prepare trending, variance analysis, forecasts and performance reports that improve the quality of decision making.
- Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiency.
- A passion for problem-solving, identifying trends and turning confusion into comprehension
- Customer driven with good oral and written communications skills and strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills. Position requires routine interaction with staff across the organization as well as external interface.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Manage large amounts of financial data with the highest degree of accuracy
- Experience in Oracle R12 a plus
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, or equivalent
- Work with Tableau, programming knowledge a big plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.