Site P&C Business Partner
The Site P&C BP will be part of the site LT, working primarily with all managers/employees on site and also support additional remote locations in India. Plans, organizes, delivers communication & training related to annual people cycle topics. Working and using CoE/BG support as needed.
- Working as part of the cross-functional site leadership team in Chennai to drive forward people and culture topics in support of Logitech’s strategy.
- Supporting all colleagues on the site with people & culture matters that require a real human touch more than an in-depth understanding of any one organization’s strategic goals.
- Planning and organizing (in conjunction with P&C Centers of Expertise, P&C Business Partners for various Logitech organizations), communicating and delivering P&C initiatives for the sites locally.
- Acting as change agent to drive cultural change and keep our values real across the company and connected to the local communities.
- Owning Employment & Employee Relations on site: Proactively following changes in relevant country/local employment laws and involving/ raising them to the appropriate party within P&C for consideration and implementation. Managing compliance cases & investigations locally if they arise.
Focus areas will include:
This is a new role, providing an extra focus on all people topics for a site that we have not previously had. It is also SO important to recognize that this new role is being introduced during a period of change when Logitech P&C is building self-service on P&C topics, transforming our HR Operations team focus into a global shared service and expecting P&C Site Partners to focus more support on driving organization and talent implications for their organization to execute its strategy.
Consequently, a key focus area will be on supporting and progressing these changes – utilizing the relevant roles within P&C in the right way to partner, not duplicate activities. It will also require enthusiastic change management approaches to provide in-person support on P&C topics to the site while introducing them to the other ways to get service from P&C.
As outlined in the job responsibilities, the day to day focus areas will include managing and delivering the following ad hoc and cyclical events:
- Onboarding/delivering company orientation on site
- Interviewing for culture fit as required
- Performance coaching (building plans with manager & executing), advising on leadership coaching options/supporting reflections & actions on 360s
- Team building support, design, delivery
- Site development/engagement initiatives and local community events (universities - with regional TA as required, Logitech Cares local events as part of Logi Cares team, site engagement as part of the site leadership team)
- Investigations and compliance cases based on compliance practices & local law
Demonstrated professional and understanding of people and culture processes, policies and practises including: performance management, total rewards, talent acquisition and development, management coaching and team development.
The kind of interpersonal and communication skills that instantly establish rapport, collaboration, trust, confidence and credibility with your colleagues on site.
A track record of making a significant impact across a site by partnering effectively with local leaders and employees to develop a company culture that aligns with the business strategies and values.
Demonstrated proficiency in facilitation and coaching to run group sessions on anything from orientation, through to functional P&C information sessions and on to career and team development.
Ability to keep informed and up-to-date about Logitech business, mixed with an excitement about what Logitech is doing now and in the future.
Solid understanding of employee relations procedures and practises along with proficient interviewing/investigation skills.
Ability to contribute ideas and provide solutions to the design and implementation of P&C strategies/programs/processes – and power to see it through.
Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or equivalent preferred, 6-8 years of progressive Business Partner experience in fast paced, high tech environment with responsibility for driving and implementing People and Culture strategies and business solutions on site. Global/multi-country business partner experience with cross functional teams preferred.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”