Global Product Manager, Sustaining Products
In this new role, you will develop and deliver products that have clearly defined scope. In a small autonomous team, collaborating with engineers, operations and design experts, you’ll deliver products that millions of people will be delighted to use every day in their lives. This is an exciting and fast-moving role, where you will have a big impact, with learning and growth opportunities! Creativity & Productivity (C&P) is the biggest division of Logitech, consisting of the tech devices that help people be at their creative and productive best in their personal workspace. Our C&P business is a key pillar of Logitech’s future as a global brand known for great design and exceptional user experiences. Based in our office in Hsinchu, Taiwan, you will report to the Head of Sustaining Innovation, and will work closely with our broad cross-functional team across our multiple sites in Asia.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Based on clearly defined product scope, you will finalize a Product Requirement Document and develop products to market readiness. These projects include derivatives of pre-existing products, special and limited editions, modifications of existing products (materials, PKG,..) and cost optimization initiatives.
• Work in a small autonomous team of like-minded individuals, motivated by speed, performance, quality and project efficiency.
• Partner with engineering, design, packaging, and operations to reach the desired consumer experience with optimized time to market and product cost.
• Deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Years of demonstrable experience in product management and/or project management positions.
• Fluency (oral & written) in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
• Thorough understanding of product hardware development, project management, design principles, engineering constraints, business viability targets (e.g. cost, time-to-market).
• Quickly grasp project scopes, constraints and capabilities. Make calculated trade-off decisions, which you can stand behind based on sound business acumen.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Experience with global customers and developing products used in multiple cultures and/or by multiple user groups.
• Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to effectively challenge and collaborate in cross functional, diverse teams.
• The successful candidate will be a pragmatic self-starter, motivated by speed and efficiency, with a strong entrepreneurial and growth mindset.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.