Marketing Intern - Young Professionals Program
About the program:
We have just launched a brand new Young Professionals Program here at Logitech. This program within our Global Commercial Organisation will allow you to grow your business and interpersonal skills, will provide access to career development opportunities within Logitech and will let you be a part of something bigger than just a job.
Your line manager will expose you to real business situations and share industry knowledge, your Business Buddy will coach you through successes & challenges and our People & Culture team will provide continuous feedback to help you take the maximum from this experience.
Learn through collaboration, take initiative, make things happen together with us and feel proud about it!
We are looking to hire talented individuals who just started their third year of Bachelor studies this year (Marketing/Sales or related area), available to work part-time whilst continuing studies, full time during summer break and finish a 12-month assignment the following year.
You are inquisitive and hungry to learn, highly organised, with strong communication skills, willing to express your ideas and eager to bring a fresh perspective. Passionate about the tech industry and with strong command of English.
Reporting to the Managing Director Switzerland, the selected candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operational matters related to the excellent and smooth running of our office executed proficiently and professionally.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Work closely with the Swiss Team (Marketing and Sales) to support them in achieving the business goals. You will have many opportunities to learn from world-class sales and marketing executives and grow your own career.
- Support the team in the pricing and ordering process
- Support quarterly & yearly marketing and sales plans
- Be an active team member in terms of business planning and forecasting processes
- Track the deployed campaigns and facilitate customization of execution to achieve business goals
- Support pre-launch creative campaigns, market launch and impulse communication in close collaboration with the team (sales, marketing, PR and social media).
- Participate in active customer meetings with key customers
- Participate in the planning and execution of events
- Support the team with best practices sharing
For consideration, you must bring the following skills to our team:
- Fluency in German & English, both verbal and written
- Structured, highly driven and solution oriented person
- Ability to monitor execution of activities by measuring and reporting on activity and campaign results
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects
- Familiarity with marketing and sales tools (Salesforce, Tableau, Oracle etc.) is an advantage
- Rounded Marketing skills desirable, eager to develop and learn
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.