Senior Audio Machine Learning Engineer
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Senior Audio Machine Learning Engineer. You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- You have a practical knowledge of audio streaming processing techniques and machine learning in audio systems. The goal is for you to combine your knowledge of deep learning approaches and audio signal processing techniques to achieve an optimal combination of noise identification and reduction for our customers.
- You have a passion for working on new and disruptive AI/deep learning/machine learning solutions in the field of improving audio processing.
- You design and implement machine learning approaches that will run in real-time embedded hardware.
- You stay up to date on latest developments in the field of AI/Machine Learning/Deep learning by reading relevant papers/journals and applying new technologies to create high quality meeting room experiences.
- You are comfortable with evaluating, analyzing and optimizing system resources related to audio processing and machine learning.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 7+ years in coding with C/C++, Python, Lua, R, Matlab or any AI language.
- 3+ years experience in Machine Learning technologies and tools such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Python, PyTorch.
- At least one finished complex audio project in the role of ML developer with algorithm development and implementation.
- Understanding of open source audio data repositories, such as TIMIT and MUSAN.
- 3+ years of deep experience with ARM/Cortex cores as a software engineer.
- Knowledge of basic real-time digital audio communication algorithms and approaches.
- Expert level experience in ML learning software: Python, Scala, or Tensor flow.
- Experience in implementing real world applications in AI.
- Proficient in performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems (Github, Jira).
- Attention to details and ability to work independently .
- Programming experience on Android platforms is a plus.
- Porting of algorithms into FPGA accelerated implementations is a plus .
- M.S. (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”