Senior Data / Finance Analyst
Senior Data / Finance Analyst - Logitech
Logitech is currently seeking an exceptional Senior Data / Financial Analyst to become part of a Corporate Business Finance team primarily working with our Business Group General Managers, Corporate FP&A and Accounting. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with great interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills, who is looking to contribute significantly to a strong and fast-paced group.
Your Contribution: Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors youll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Coordinate planning process with regards to data input, consolidation, reporting and analysis of regional/category plans:
· Own planning, maintenance and submission of regional plans and HQ budgets in the systems.
· Consolidate and reconcile inputs from the markets, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
· Lead preparation of financial reports and presentations for Corporate FP&A and Top Management reviews.
· Continuously work on development of new and improvement of existing financial tools and KPI dashboards.
• Developing reports and insights supporting the business as it continues to grow (i.e. building dashboards, automating KPIs, P&L modeling, etc.)
• Conduct complex modeling, forecasting, trending, variance analysis, business case development, and other financial and operational analysis (e.g., operational effectiveness, budget, resource, workforce and capacity utilization, competitor, etc.)
• Perform analysis of the revenue, cost of goods sold and operations cost elements to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Prepare and analyze comprehensive and detailed reports.
• Develop, organize and present performance reports for internal and external use.
• May develop, implement, evaluate or lead projects or initiatives (e.g., business plan or process improvement initiatives).
• Provide analytical and operational support to the business unit
• Track, maintain, analyze and provide current information on the operations business scorecard or key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Conduct analysis and develop insights that improve the quality of decision making
• Collaborate with the Corporate FP&A, Supply Chain, Procurement, Customer care, Accounting etc teams on key forecast assumptions and close deliverables
• Build strong relationships and foster teamwork within the department, overall finance, and business partners
• Proactively drive financial quarterly and strategic objectives
• Complete ad hoc requests from various business partners internal and external to Finance as they arise
• 3- 5 years of progressive development in Finance with prior experience in FP&A
• Advanced proficiency in standard software applications including experience with arrays, nested formulae, index/match, lookups, and pivot tables; working knowledge of PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Hyperion Essbase and Oracle; database relationship structure knowledge
• Manage large amounts of financial data with the highest degree of accuracy; experience in building/maintaining/ improving financial models preferred
• Expert in using MS excel to automate processes and create new models
• Ability to understand various systems and integrate / automate information extracted
• Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to provide in-depth analysis and apply managerial accounting concepts, customer intelligence gathering, forecasting, analytical and statistical problem solving, financial, accounting, business and budget analysis.
• Customer driven with good oral and written communications skills and strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis) benchmarking and audit compliance
• Position requires routine interaction with key internal and external stakeholders, executives, directors, managers and staff across the organization.
• A passion for problem-solving, identifying trends and turning confusion into comprehension Education
• Bachelor or Equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering; MBA preferred but not required
• In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Real passion for data visualization (proficiency in Tableau preferred)
• Advanced SQL, and experience in MySQL and/or Teradata with exposure to statistical methodologies are daily tools or any other languages
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.