Sr. Software QA Engineer
Logitech is the world’s leading provider of personal peripherals that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. Our product design group strives to develop products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Focused on innovation and quality, we want to change the way people use our peripherals by offering more comfortable, fun, productive, convenient, delightful and seamless experience with the digital world!
A fundamental part of our strategy is having desirable and powerful devices that enable the experiences people want. Our Creativity, Productivity and Gaming Engineering group is actively looking for Software QA engineer for testing the next generation software for input and connected devices.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Develop test strategy based on the software requirements in agile development environment
- Write test plan and test cases based on the software functional spec/Marketing requirements
- Execute the test cases
- Work closely with cross functional software, firmware and Marketing teams
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong understanding of software quality testing and product release.
- Strong understanding of software engineering process and development lifecycle.
- Extensive experience in testing USB/wireless device software/apps on Windows and Mac
- Experience in testing software APIs and SDKs
- Experience in writing, updating and modifying Python test scripts/tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience in working in agile and waterfall environment
- Good knowledge of USB, Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE protocols
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2 years hands on experience in software qualification
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-510-713- 4866 for assistance.