Sr. Financial Analyst
The purpose of this full-time job is to help Country/Cluster Head and Finance Manager to drive profitable pricing decisions and maintain strong controls over pricing and OCRM system. Key objective is to partner closely with Cluster Teams and Finance to jointly support market performance and business decisions with data driven analytics and business insight. This is a key role in facilitating an unbiased and independent view on the business and enabling regional decisions to be implemented in the best interests of the company.
The primary business interactions are the Country/Cluster Head, Key Account Managers (KAM) and Marketing Managers. From a functional side, there are frequent interactions with the regional category finance, business operations and controllership teams. From a commercial standpoint, you will work on pricing strategies and provide guidance in line with the realities of the rapidly evolving video conferencing market.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Do. In this role you will:
- Partner with Sales & Marketing Teams in making financially sound decisions and developing sales strategies
- Facilitate pricing process through preparation of quarterly category pricing guidance in line with Product/Channel strategy, maintaining pricing promotional template
- Approve commercial offers (promotional, marketing) in OCRM (Oracle), as well as promo exceptions
- Provide thoughtful analysis on market trends, key products offenders and pricing developments / opportunities by channel
- Provide business analytics based on OCRM data and reporting
- Track customer engagement to develop and recommend effective pricing actions
- Analyze competitive pricing across AMR markets to determine the ideal target price for VC products
- For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- University Degree in Finance, Business or related field
- Experience working as a pricing analyst in the same industry or B2B environment
- Expert XL user, knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and agile in embracing fast changing business context
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Used to working in matrix / functional structure and multicultural environment
With a fast-moving, innovative culture and strong balance sheet, Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. Video conferencing, working remotely, creating and streaming content, and gaming are long-term secular trends driving our business. Today all of them have accelerated, making Logitech more relevant to customers than ever before.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.