Senior Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for creating, managing, and launching of finished goods within rules and regulations governed by Logitech standards, through the project development lifecycle from New Product Introduction phase through MP. Also support post MP packaging sustaining, cost reduction, and refresh program.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Create and maintain product part numbers for finished goods and packaging components in Agile BOM system
• Manage and organize tasks required to complete the packaging required for final product
• Leading, managing and coordinating the package development of Retail products that including Package structure, as well as Graphic & Documentation development from PFE stage till MP.
• Work with ODM factories; as needed per project, to ensure packaging and shipping requirements are met
• Manage required partnerships with BG Portfolio /Brand Manager, Design team (in US), OPS, supplier, packaging qualification team in AP to developing & launch product package into manufacturer. Ensuring deliverables, schedule & quality meet the project objectives which defined in Project Plan.
• Plan, schedule, prioritize and drive package structure/ graphic development activities and ensure PKG NPI or Sustaining tasks & activities will be successfully launched.
• Develop SKU plan, Responsible for Master Package BOM creation, manage and release of the packaged products in Agile BOM system.
• Work with Localization team in EU & AP regions to ensure retail configurations are translated accurately and on time to meet project schedule and quality requirement.
• Ensure that the developed quality of packaging structure/ graphic meet expected user experience requirements, OOBE without major issues.
• Early identify project risks, fully evaluated and implement mitigation plan.
• Weekly communication and status reporting to all relevant teams is required to track the progress till project launch to MP successful.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Strong communicator across functions and geographic locations
• Fluent English Communication Skills in global company is must.
• Have at least 5 years of project management experience.
• Project Management experience in consumer electronics / digital & mobile devices, and works with cross functional team, managing new product development
• Good knowledge of Project Management Standard & Methodology from project concepts stage to development & commercialization.
• Good understanding of working with functional teams in Global Environment.
• Skills of Leading & managing a technical project development from NPI to stable manufacturing.
• Ability to develop comprehensive project development timeline and communicate status to cross functional teams.
• Good understanding of Bills of Material/ Bills of Documents and Change Management.
• Fluency in using Google/ MS Office applications (Spreadsheets, Word Documentations, Presentations).
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• AGILE BOM management familiarity is a plus
• Experience in managing Retail package or Brand products is a plus.
• Bachelor or master degree in Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.