Snr Supply Chain Procurement Analyst
The Procurement Analyst designs, builds and maintains Procurement processes/tools to ensure control of service and pricing for the Logistics Category.
- Assists the Procurement function in managing some logistics partners.
- Works with internal and external business partners to drive business decisions across stakeholder teams.
- Leads procurement projects and tenders with suppliers within the Logistics Category strategy and/or specific freight categories.
- Will work cross functionally within the Supply Chain department to optimize delivery value.
Conduct Procurement analytics activities such as spend analytics, cost optimization, should cost, forward looking prices, total cost of ownership
Collect and maintain market information
Drive stakeholder alignment around expectations and requirements
Lead specific freight tenders.
Be the interface between Logitech and suppliers within a tender.
Train suppliers and Logitech personnel on the tender tools and processes.
Provide regular reports on key deliverables and project status for individual tenders.
Support the regular cost reviews with data to determine the best forward outlook based on historical trends, forecasted events, benchmark information and data analysis.
Advise and challenge management to optimize the global supply chain network and set-up.
Support and Lead global projects related the supply chain footprint/ infrastructure and supply chain model.
- Academic degree in Business Administration/ Logistics.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a hands-on and flexible approach.
- MS Excel wizard, strong ability to analyze and interpret data, Tableau knowledge is a plus
- Business savvy
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, good team player able to drive change
- Culturally sensitive
- Curious and energetic personality
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a freight procurement analyst role
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and work in a global matrix organization
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”