Head of Business Finance, Asia Pacific Markets
The head of business finance, reporting to Finance Head (EMEA & AP Region), will be the cluster finance lead and business partner responsible to cooperate with the Managing Director and various functional partners in Asia Pacific Markets (i.e. Japan, Korea, Australia & New Zealand and etc.) to develop business opportunity, build sustainable profitable growth and maintain solid & compliant operation environment. This role will sit in the cluster leadership team and has responsibility to build/lead finance team in accomplishing the organizational goals. Other responsibilities will include special ad-hoc projects as needed basis in Region. Tokyo will be the primary location to consider.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. Your role will cover:
• Be a strategic finance business partner to cluster Managing Director, providing financial opinion, support, and insights.
• Deliver business and financial results in a sustainable, broad based, top and bottom line growth pattern alongside business leaders.
• Ensure predictability of those results
Financial Planning & Analysis and Business Review
• Develop regular reporting tool for business performance tracking
• Provide deep dive analysis in multi-dimension, including categories, channels, products, customers, etc.
• Drive for optimal financial results, and influence business teams using business case analysis, financial prudence and insight
• Proactive P&L simulation from revenue to margin and key business risks heads-up
• Develop financial modeling to simulate P&L impact based on Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy change in channel, pricing, and cost structure
• Monitor and analyze sales data including channel inventory and sell-through/sell-out actual and trends to highlight business risks and opportunities
• Lead annual budget and quarterly business/financial plan and present to Regional Team
• Lead and manage in-country projects on financial aspects
Business Control Compliance (Closing and Business Processes)
• Prepare and own closing accruals (i.e. revenue rebates according to distributor and retailer contractual obligation and channel promotional incentives/rebates program)
• Analyze quarter-end provisions and propose specific reserves to Central Finance as applicable
• Maintain solid business process to mitigate the risk by continuously process improvements to maximize effectiveness and efficiency and providing training to business
• Strong sense of business control process and compliance
• Develop World Class Finance team to excel in business impact, partnership, financial analysis and productivity
• Continuously motivate, train and coach team located across multiple sites with diversified culture
• Champion leadership, financial and management capability building of team and key business partners/teams
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Business Management or other related degree
• At least 12-15 years solid FP&A experience, primarily in commercial finance at international working environment. Study or working experience out of Japan are welcome.
• Passionate in business planning and development by using financial tools. Detail oriented with strong analytical skills (both qualitative and quantitative) and the ability to establish facts, build analytics model, propose business insights and present to various level of management team.
• Ability to drive change and influence business results; provide an independent view to the business
• Self motivated, able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Enthusiastic with strong interpersonal and cross functional communication skills
• Experience in building and leading the team to perform and win as ONE team
• Proficiency in MS Office with advanced Excel working knowledge, PowerPoint, Oracle Essbase and Hyperion
• Experience in consumer electronic industry, FMCG and E-commerce is a plus
• Proficiency in Japanese, English. Korean is welcome.
• Strong skill and experience on project management a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”