The Logitech Software Team is growing! We are looking for a talented Software Quality Assurance Engineer, who will be part of a small engineering team focused on ensuring that our Creativity & Productivity software provide an amazing experience by creating, enhancing, and enforcing Software Quality Assurance processes.
This position is located in Shanghai, China. The candidate will focus but not limited to China specific opportunities.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In This Role You will
● Develop and Execute Test Plan for Logitech’s Creativity & Productivity software products by reviewing product documents (PRD) and updating it during the course of the project.
● Create and enhance test cases, and execute them with limited supervision.
● Complete manual/automated test execution on releases and provide summarized reports
● Provide overall Release testing status for management overview, participate in Go-No Go Decisions
● Work with contractors/vendors. Train and onboard junior or 3rd party team members
● Work directly with Development, Product and Program Management, to get the necessary support regarding key deliverables and interacting with them in an effort to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
● Work with QA and Engineering team overseas
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
● BS/MS in Computer Science/Information Engineering or Equivalent Work Experience
● 3-5 years of experience as QA Engineer , with 1 -2 years as QA leader role. Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans and debugging
● Good understanding of basic computer science fundamentals
● Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
● Experience with Testcase Management Tools like Zephyr/TestRail
● Experience with Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence/Kanban
● Good Verbal and Written communication skills
In Addition, Preferable Skills And Behaviors Include
● Ability to be involved in test automation projects, has coding skills and experience in using UI and API automation tools.
● Ability to work cross functionally and establish QA presence during decision making
● Willingness to consistently learn and grow and grow the team alongside
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.