Marketing Intern, Personal Workspace & Gaming
A Marketing internship at Logitech in the Consumer Computing Platforms (CCP) offers you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Marketing in a Consumer Electronics company.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
Contribute to marketing plan development and execution, especially for computer accessories (mice, keyboards, web camera, etc) and gaming accessories (gaming headsets, gaming mouse, etc) targeted for women. The scope includes but is not limited to:
● Plan, execute, and measure effectiveness of marketing communication activities for the targeted audience, including consumer understanding & business potential analysis/desk search, key message and touchpoint planning/execution, and product offer development.
● The marketing communication activities include PR, Digital Marketing, Influencer programs, fan community management (for gaming accessories) and in-store activities.
● The effectiveness analysis includes report development using digital marketing dashboard, social listening data, and internal BI tools
● On some projects, you may support marketing members to achieve the above, and on other projects, you may lead entire projects, depending on the business needs and your capabilities.
● You will collaborate with other marketing team members, other marketing interns, external agencies, and sales teams for offline stores and online stores/EC.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
● Native in Japanese and Middle to Fluent in English both written and spoken(TOEIC above 700)
● High passion in the categories i.e. Mice/KB and Gaming
● Keen interest in Marketing as preferred career post graduate
● Excellent analytical, project management, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
● At least should available for 4 hours per day 5 days a week or 3 full days during internship period, internship period will be at least 6 months
● Major in Marketing or relevant subject, ideal in Sophomores or juniors
● Plays game (PC game preferred but smartphone gamers are also fine), who watches game streaming on YouTube etc will be plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”