Corporate and Employee Communications Manager
For more than thirty years, Logitech has been providing the interface between people and their pursuits in the digital world. Whether people are passionate about gaming, music, video, TV entertainment or simply getting their work done, Logitech offers personal technology devices that make these pursuits more fun and intuitive. Among the world’s most successful consumer technology companies, Logitech’s business is the design, manufacturing and marketing of personal peripherals – the touch point between people and the digital world.
This role supports our corporate communications and drives employee communications programs across Europe and Asia (EAMEA). As part of the global communications team, you will report into the head of global corporate and employee communications and focus on localizing global plans and programs for EAMEA.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Localize and help execute the global corporate and employee comms strategy for Europe and Asia
- Work closely with leadership at our Lausanne headquarters to lead employee communications, employee meetings, and engagement activities, including building our relationship with EPFL
- Drive the development of internal programs, executive communications, and presentations for leaders in Europe and Asia
- Support local site leaders in offices across Europe and Asia communicating key company news and initiatives relevant to local employees
- Be an advocate for Logitech’s employee social advocacy program and intranet, training employees across Europe and Asia in an effort to drive more usage and excitement for these programs and platforms
- Customize weekly global newsletters to local audiences; own the development of localized content
- Be actively involved in any corporate media outreach at the country level
- Support corporate communications in EAMEA by identifying speaking engagements and media opportunities for leadership. Act as the communications liaison for key external partners in Europe and Asia that help support our corporate narrative
- Partner with teams across the organization to identify unique storytelling opportunities for internal and external/corporate audiences
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8+ years of employee communications and/or public relations experience, with experience in an internal corporate communications department
- Experience with all facets of media: print, TV, radio, online, blogs, social
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, planning and organization skills; presentation design and video editing skills a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Ability to juggle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
- Bi-lingual in French and English is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business or related study
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”