Reporting & Visualization Engineer
Logitech is looking for a bright & well-rounded Reporting & Visualization Engineer to build compelling, interactive, and beautiful visualizations that will help Logitech make great decisions. This person will obtain requirements from different teams to design and develop effective dashboard solutions that help the business make sense of complex data.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Use Tableau or any similar data visualization tool to quickly and expertly generate compelling, interactive visualizations across various data sources
- Develop complex commercial grade dashboards, helping us convert from manual reporting processes
- Contribute to internal brainstorming sessions and workshops with unique insights and practical suggestions to make data more visual and understandable
- Participate in creating a strong visualization strategy at Logitech, including helping business users to become more analytical and self-sufficient with their data
- Facilitate requirements gathering and discovery sessions from business leads
- Create and provide data visualization internal trainings
- Animate and interact with the data visualization internal community
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3-5 years Tableau Desktop /Creator expertise with demonstrable dashboard design capabilities
- 2-3 years experience working in global environments
- Strong demonstrable financial knowledge
- Expert at working with business leaders to define high-value problems and solve them with advanced data-driven solutions
- Able to communicate effectively across different internal business functions (Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Business Groups, HR, etc..)
- Creative approach to data visualization and good design aesthetic. Appreciate beauty & simplicity in reporting data
- Proficient at SQL, wrangling data, and synthesizing large amounts of information
- Available for limited travels
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Statistics or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators, and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”