Global Sourcing Manager - Mechanics/Tooling
The mechanical manager is responsible for strategic supplier management, cost negotiations, continuity of supply, risk management, driving cost efficiencies through process or design change. He or She also needs to be able to develop and execute strategic plans, through market intelligence, industry knowledge and cross-functional collaboration, to fulfill Logitech's needs.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Facilitates supplier relationship management through tracking of key performance indicators for the mechanical category.
- Familiar with tooling and molding part cost modeling. Perform data analysis and utilize financial acumen to detect opportunities to leverage scale and drive cost savings. Drives annual cost saving through strategies and negotiations.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8+ years of experience of mechanical sourcing or strong mechanical engineering background in the consumer electronics industry
- Top notch analytical / negotiation / problem solving / issue resolution skills
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills to drive continuous cost improvement program against the strategic category plans
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Familiar with PCR, post-consumer recycled, industry as well as the applications.
- Bachelor Master of Engineering or Industrial Engineering
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.