Intern, Information Technology
The Intern in Information Technology is responsible for user support and project participation. In this role you will be given responsibility and experience from day one, and an opportunity to work with a world class team of talented professionals.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Handle tickets from IT Services help.logitech.com
- Domain user and computer administration
- PC and Mac maintenance
- Test, install and troubleshoot smart devices (Smartphone, Tablets, etc)
- Software installation and IT troubleshooting
- Monitor and maintain vending machine
- Process Documentation
- Test and install Logitech Products
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Available to work minimum 4-5 days a week
- Highly self motivated, Dependable, Curious, Neat
- Education: Level 3-4 ICT 3 years
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.