Senior Financial Analyst – BG OPEX
Logitech is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to become part of the BG OPEX Finance team. This role will collaborate with worldwide business groups and cross-functional departments. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with great interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills, who is looking to contribute significantly to a strong and fast-paced group.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Coordinate planning process with regards to data input, consolidation, reporting and analysis
- Own planning, maintenance and submission of BG plans and HQ budgets in the systems
- Consolidate and reconcile inputs from the markets, ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Continuously work on development of new and improvement of existing financial tools and KPI dashboards.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages, analyze trends, drivers, variances and identify areas of improvement both from a business and financial perspective
- Build strong relationships and foster teamwork within department, overall finance, and business partners
- Complete ad hoc requests from various business partners internal and external to Finance as they arise
- 3- 5 years of progressive development in Finance with prior experience providing Financial Planning & Analysis support; experience working in an executive facing role highly preferred
- Experience in working in Corporate Finance, Business Finance or Sales Finance, is an added plus
- Experience working with business partners located globally, is a plus
- Excel power user, including experience with arrays, nested formulae, index/match, lookups, and pivot tables; strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Google Doc
- Proficiency in Hyperion Essbase and Oracle; database relationship structure knowledge highly recommended
- Manage large amounts of financial data with the highest degree of accuracy; experience in building/maintaining/ improving financial models preferred
- Work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Professional, articulate, diligent, hardworking, curious, and self-motivated.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; must be able to form positive relationships with business partners and peers
- Accountable to work independently, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a continually evolving environment
- A passion for problem-solving, identifying trends and turning confusion into comprehension
- Bachelor or Equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; MBA preferred but not required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.