Corporate Tax Intern
Duration: The internship is for a minimum of 6 months, up to 12 months.
We are looking for a talented & outgoing intern, willing to build a true international tax experience at a headquarter level.
You will be a true member of the EMEA Tax team, helping in tax consulting, tax compliance and tax reporting projects. You will gain a broad experience in all aspects of the tax function at a multinational company and be working with an international team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will notably:
- Perform documentary research relative to specific business cases and participate to the drafting of tax advice
- Assist with the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Assist with the preparation of tax forms
- Maintain tax knowledge by preparing tax news reviews
- Obtained, or are about to graduate, a Master in Law, Economics or equivalent
- A specialization in taxation is an asset
- Fluent English, French is also desirable
- Proficient in computer tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are solution-oriented
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.