Global Product Manager
ULTIMATE EARS - GLOBAL SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
You will be asked to lead the development of our award winning products from developing the original value proposition, through concept generation, product definition and development, to successful market launch and management through end-of-life. You will lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the best user experience while actively contributing to our market growth. You will also be responsible for leading and/or participating in front-end innovation projects, with the objective to contribute to the overall product strategy in line with our business strategy. You are passionate about consumer experiences, product design, new technology, and conceiving, building products that millions of people will love to use everyday in their lives.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Define the end-to-end product experience supporting a value proposition that is informed by consumer insights, competitive insights, technology insights and market insights.
- Participate in global consumer research and consumer visits to identify articulated and non-articulated consumer needs.
- Drive necessary primary and secondary research to support product definition and development.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, portfolio and design teams to reach optimal tradeoff between the vision of the product experience, time to market and product cost.
- Review prototypes to improve the product experience.
- Maintain intelligence on competition products performance.
- Collaborate with design, brand and engineering teams to build long-term product strategy roadmaps.
- Lead and/or participate to front-end innovation projects to identify new and valuable opportunities and develop meaningful and relevant product innovations pipelines.
- Effectively prioritize and deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in a product management or product marketing position- Experience with defining the end-to-end product experience - product definition, pricing, positioning, and launch. Experience translating customer and market insights into a concrete product definition and go-to-market plan.
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills. You are deeply curious and want to understand the whys of consumer behaviors.
- Objective and analytical - you seek data in order to understand the difference between facts and opinions.
- Recognized leadership skills – strong ability to lead by influence. You know how to lead a team of cross-functional peers and have them excitedly join you on a journey to create and build the best possible product experience for our customer.
- Strong ability to empathize with customer and consumer challenges and tensions; demonstrable experience with global consumer needs and developing products used in multiple cultures and/or by multiple user groups.
- Strong understanding of product (hardware and software) life cycle process, engineering principles and design constraints.
- Strong business acumen – capable of big picture thinking.
- Decisive and able to deal with ambiguity, guiding other team members through it.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to both lead and collaborate in cross functional teams.
- Ability to quickly grasp technology constraints and capabilities.
- Strong interest in consumer electronics and technology business, industry / industry issues and competitors.
- Excellent communication (oral& written) skills – English required.
- Best candidate will be curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience with audio products would be a plus.
- University degree in business, engineering, or product design.
- MBA is a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.