Internship Program - Optical and Sensing Technology Intern - DPI Calibration System
Logitech 2020 Spring Internship Program is looking for an Optical and Sensing Technology Intern! Logitech's Internship Program provides students with projects that offer lasting value to our business as well as a meaningful learning experience for the interns.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• You will be contributing to develop a calibration system of DPI applied to gaming mice.
• You will conduct development from brainstorming to design that can meet target of performance.
• You will widely review all calibration methods and come out with a proof of concept.
• You will assess the best methods to be applied.
• You will learn applied knowledge regarding optical measurement, sensor calibration and online production testing.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Basic Knowledge of optics
• Programmation (Matlab, Python, C)
• Image Processing
• Degree in Optical Engineering, Electro-Optical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”