Senior Cloud Solution Architect
We are seeking an experienced cloud solution architect to join our Cloud Architecture & Productivity team. The ideal candidate will be an IT professional responsible for overseeing cloud computing strategy, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring.
Requires a strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure as well as experience designing application for the cloud. Requires experience with multiple programming languages, such as Java, Node,js, PHP, Python, among others and requires familiarity with integration tools and services for all areas of cloud computing, such as data and networks.
Be Yourself. Be open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Provide expertise and leadership in cloud infrastructure, cloud services architecture and application space
- Work closely with engineering team and CloudOps team, provide hands-on engagement to develop, direct and implement reliable and cost-effective cloud solutions
- Participate with a cross department-functional team to establish a cloud operational governance framework
- Lead significant production improvements, drive to achieve a high degree of automation, security, and performance management
- Five to Seven years of experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development, and operational management practices and frameworks
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with the full range of cloud service providers/solutions, on Amazon Web Services (AWS), and/or Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
- Professional experience architecting, implementing and supporting Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- Experience with cloud optimization
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
- Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
- Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
- Experience with IoT
- Container orchestration using Kubernetes
- Master’s degree preferred
- AWS certified solutions architect is preferred
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are
limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an
alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.