Internship of 6 months
Start date: January/ February 2020
Your mission will be to support Marketing Managers in their daily tasks on both the BtoC and BtoB marketing sides. Fully integrated within the Marketing department, you will support in the implementation of our marketing strategy.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will be directly responsible for:
Business to Consumer Marketing:
- Document translation for the creation of marketing tools and adaptation of materials with design agencies (banners, product sheets, catalogues).
- Support in the creation of merchandising tools.
- Digital campaigns: monitoring and creation of assets in French in collaboration with digital and design agencies / monitoring of campaigns and ROI.
- Monitoring of PR impacts on launch plans and activities.
- Assistance in the production of sales support for Sales Representatives.
- Support of the sales teams on the marketing actions implemented: assistance in drawing up plans, campaign monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Competitive monitoring of the ranges under load (products, prices, promotions, communication)
- Support in the creation of reporting tools.
- Tracking of online / offline execution.
Business to Business Marketing:
- Support in the execution of marketing plan. Direct relationship with partners on the creation of banners, contests or other activation to allow the best ROI at the end of the campaign.
- Help in the organization of BtoB events.
- Assistance in the creation of bi-monthly newsletters for resellers and partners.
- Logistical assistance on the equipment loan fleet and sending samples.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
Business school education.
Leadership and ownership. Self-starting capabilities,
Short work experience in consumer marketing and a keen interest in consumer electronics and technology business.
Excellent analytical, project management, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Fluent in English & French both written and spoken.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”