Associate Marketing Manager, Home
ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER, HOME
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
We are looking for a passionate marketing manager, a self-starter with a can-do attitude. In this role, reporting to a Director of Marketing, you will own all the aspects of marketing for a portfolio of Home products, including Circle cameras.
Your key responsibilities:
1. Drive development of marketing toolboxes for new product introductions:
- Define product positioning and messaging hierarchy
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop launch toolboxes, including master creative, packaging, web, videos and digital media assets
- Partner with experts in the organization to develop communication strategies, including PR, Influencer and Digital media campaigns.
2. Own and manage marketing processes and schedules including:
- Toolbox readiness for product launches
- Global marketing campaigns
- On-going product support and in-market iteration of communication
3. Be a champion of category knowledge, including consumer and market needs and trends.
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communication or related field.
- 3-5 years Marketing experience
- Experience developing marketing toolboxes and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated, passionate with entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player with can-do, innovative attitude
- Strong attention to details and time-management skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment, establishing priorities and meeting tight deadlines
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.