Head of Customer Supply Chain Greater China
You think outside the box, you are not afraid of failure, you bring passion and push boundaries, you challenge, you don’t accept the easy answer and you like to translate commercial challenges into distribution and supply chain solutions. You collaborate and challenge, you decide and do, you are humble and hungry then we are looking for you.
Your role is to lead the Customer Supply Chain Asia/Pacific Mature Markets (Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand). You will be part of the global customer supply chain organisation reporting to the head of global customer supply chain. You and your team are supporting the commercial organisation to enable growth and scalability with the best supply chain solutions. You are cost-consciousness, you are driven by continuous improvement and a strong desire to exceed metrics. You will work closely with the local leadership team and strive in collaboration with the distribution account management for the best possible service level to bring Logitech’s products in the hands of our consumers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. Your value adds to the business are:
• Lead a customer supply chain team in a diversified market environment. Coach and lead the team to achieve business goals.
• Drive distribution partner towards agreed KPIs, e. g. channel inventory, service metrics, cycle time metrics.
• Develop end to end channel inventory management strategies to support company metrics, e. g. cost, service, inventory, cycle time, revenue.
• Lead operational distribution QBRs and align with distribution account management to develop distributors to the changing needs of Logitech’s business.
• Actively influence the end to end supply chain to understand local business requirements and translate them into supply chain solutions.
• Actively manage aging inventory avoidance programs but also aging inventory depletion programs.
• Ensure continuous in-time and in-full NPI launches to support business growth.
• Lead the local S&OE cycle process.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
• At least 10 years prior work experience in supply chain with experience in leadership roles
• An enthusiastic leader with the drive to create best in class teams, processes and tools;
• Excellent analytical skills with an ability to translate these into solutions;
• Demonstrate decision-making ability in spite of uncertain or incomplete information;
• Multitask and prioritize work with keeping outstanding attention to detail;
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative;
• Social perceptiveness and communication skills both verbally and in writing;
• Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally;
• CIP mindset with a focus on improving customer service;
• Good communications skills and ability to exercise good judgment; Additional languages like Mandarin, Japanese, Korean are of positive consideration
• Master’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar discipline;
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexualorientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.