Senior Tax Manager
Senior Tax Manager, AMR
Logitech Inc., Newark CA
A highly visible position in tax operations responsible for a variety of regional and worldwide corporate tax projects.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage worldwide income tax provision, footnote disclosures, relevant research and technical writing in accordance with ASC 740 principles
- Review US and non-US tax provision packages
- Manage co-source arrangement with external consultants on U.S. federal and state income tax return compliance. Manage outsource arrangements in other countries
- Manage indirect tax compliance (U.S. and non-U.S.) with external consultants
- Manage income and non-income tax audits
- Manage SOX compliance
- Prepare/review country-by-country reporting and other cross border projects
- Assist in tax planning related to mergers & acquisitions and business operations
- Lead and drive automation initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of tax processes
- A CPA with a minimum 10+ years of corporate tax experience in Big 4 and industry, hands on experience with multi-national tax operations a must
- Solid understanding of ASC 740 principles and experience in leading the completion of quarterly income tax accounting and disclosures
- A self-starter with strong technical knowledge of corporate income tax and indirect tax principles
- BA/BS in Business/Accounting or equivalent; Master’s Degree in Taxation preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with RIA Checkpoint, BNA, Oracle, OneStream, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Alteryx a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.