Software Product Manager
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to their digital experiences. With a broad portfolio of interface devices, Logitech’s leadership in innovation encompasses a wide variety of corded and cordless peripherals. Logitech is at the forefront of design and is creatively driving a richer experience for digital interactions.
Creativity & Productivity (C&P) business group is the biggest division of Logitech, consisting of our mice, keyboards, presentation remotes, and associated software products. It is a key pillar of Logitech’s past, present, and future as a global brand known for great design and exceptional user experiences.
The Global Product Manager is responsible for supporting the Logitech Creativity & Productivity software team in identifying, defining, launching, and maintaining apps and features that enable new and groundbreaking interaction experiences for our overall range of input and navigation, and presentation accessories. You are passionate about product design, new technologies, conceiving, building, and maintaining a software product portfolio that millions of people use every day in their lives.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Act as Product Owner for select Logitech software projects
- Work closely with other Product Managers and the UX team to define the experiences we’ll deliver
- Drive the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance teams to deliver the best experience to our customers
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Communications, and Customer Support teams to launch the experiences
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Suggest and drive product enhancements to improve user experience
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching products and features
- Understand best-in-class and innovative solutions currently on the market and drive improvements
- Support the software product team on other day-to-day activities
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Proven experience in agile software development methodologies (eg.: Scrum) as a product owner
- Lives and breathes technology - knows about all the latest consumer tech trends
- Strong interest in studying and creating products
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and provide pragmatic solutions
- Ability to work and lead cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in product management or similar role
- Experience in B2C software and services, desktop and/or mobile app services industry
- Experience in product marketing and/or UX design a plus
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as Jira, is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Design
- MBA or business-related degree a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713-4866 for assistance.