Account Executive Specialist B2B
Logitech is expanding its B2B and Enterprise functions, aligned to core-category developments and increased end-user opportunities within Video Collaboration. The weight of the Enterprise contribution continues to grow with 40% of UK revenue anticipated from the channel within the next 3 years. The combination of innovation in our core proposition - tailored to the Enterprise channel, cloud-based services and 'huddle-room' VC deployment places Logitech in a unique position with our Channel Partners and End-Users.
We are looking to recruit a special individual who will be responsible for supporting the B2B team. The position is new and will therefore evolve over time providing the right individual with the opportunity to grow and develop.
The role will be a combination of internal / external based out of the UK office in Windsor. The successful candidate will need to work closely with high touch / Channel team, B2B marketing, UK supply chain, pricing team, funded heads, distribution and external customers.
This role is very varied where passion and energy are key to success.
We want someone who can make a difference and wants to make a difference. Growth opportunities are wide at Logitech. We are looking for someone who wants to build an enjoyable and rewarding career with us.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Fully own the OCRM pricing process from submission to approval to customer communication across the UK Enterprise business (Inc Maverick Solution support , C&P promotions , bids and funded head payments).
- Build strong relationships within UK distribution and specifically with the respective funded heads .
- Work closely with the distribution lead to develop and deliver SMART objectives & KPI’s for the funded heads and take responsibility for the implementation of the monthly promotions, weekly pipeline calls and follow up actions.
- Successfully introduce new product categories within our key distribution partners .
- Support Spiff days / floor walks where appropriate and ad hoc training requirements.
- Develop professional relationships with key personnel internal & external.
- Customer responsibility - X amount of certified resellers, own the target by account with responsibility for DCS revenue, customer relationship and range development across both VC & C&P categories.
- Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly-driven environment.
- Business development by identifying cross & up-selling opportunity within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Maintain a rolling quarterly business plan by key customer to include financial overview and activity plans.
- Control the ROI and success parameters of Marketing development funds (medium term)
- Set up quarterly business meetings (medium term) with key partners to review the business, & agree joint targets & objectives.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast space sales environment at either vendor level or in distribution ideally within the IT / cloud peripherals sector.
- Team fit is a must therefore we are looking for someone who is personable, humble, likeable and passionate about team success and their own development.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Analytic, structured, highly driven and solution oriented person
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge across a range of marketing tools
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”