Senior Audio DSP Engineer
Senior Audio DSP Engineer
Logitech is seeking an experienced and senior DSP Engineer to join a cross-functional team designing and developing consumer electronic products in support of all business segments including but not limited to Headsets, Gaming, and Mixamp products. You will be an integral member of a global group that defines and develops from concept through production working with a cross functional Product Development team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, strong Audio DSP design background and SW/FW background with proven experience in audio product development. The candidate will be working in a growing DSP engineering team, and interfacing with FW and acoustic engineers regularly.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
• Participate in the design, development, and implementation of DSP algorithms to process audio and voice signals for use in a wide variety of wired and wireless consumer products.
• Play a significant role in the product development and audio architecture definition for the next generation of audio products
• Contribute to roadmap development for new audio algorithms and technologies for use throughout the Logitech product portfolio.
• You will be expected to create innovative architecture and ideas and write clean, high-performance code.
• You will conduct and participate in technical and design reviews of system and interface requirements, providing appropriate feedback and offering recommendations.
• 6+ years relevant industry experience in digital signal processing and audio processing for consumer electronic products
• Experience with C, C++, Assembler, Matlab programming languages, proficient at running simulations in Matlab
• Solid experience developing digital signal processing algorithms including, but not limited to noise suppression/reduction, acoustic echo cancellation, active noise control, and adaptive filter designs for audio products
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to use statistical tools and techniques with solid knowledge of Matlab
• Experience working with Audio Precision a major plus
• Experience writing embedded firmware to interface with DSP a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.