The Data Architect is responsible to oversee the technical architecture, data model, and performance of data solutions; influence change and enforce data best practices, standards, and governance; assess scope and define timelines, plans, and roadmap; analyze data architecture and integration solutions for improvement opportunities and challenges; and promote a development environment that is agile, fast-paced, and iterative.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Provide expertise and leadership on making technical decisions, mentoring junior team members and focusing on delivering an architecture that provides business value
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with members of the business, technical and leadership teams
- Oversee the technical architecture, data model, and performance of data solutions
- Influence change and enforce data best practices, standards, and governance
- Assess scope and define timelines, plans, and roadmap
- Analyze data architecture and integration solutions for improvement opportunities and challenges
- Incorporation of new technologies to empower end users for self-service analytics
- Responsible to ensure data quality and business rules
- self-service analytics enabler and supporter.
- Work closely with business members
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in data integration platform architecture, configuration, best practices
- Experience working on an enterprise-wide environment with numerous users and dependent systems
- Exposure to relational databases onprem/Cloud, ETL tools Informatica,Pentaho, reporting platform OBIEE/Tableau
- Hands-on SQL knowledge
- Strong Data modelling experience
- Techno-functional role with understanding of S&M business function preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure transfer of knowledge to integration developers
- Experience designing and implementing BI solutions
- Experience developing dimensions and integrating them with a data warehouse
- Experience configuring data quality rules, scorecards, and indicators
- Experience with audit trails showing all changes & approvals for key dimensions, such as Customer
- Experience managing history across dimensions (SCD1, SCD2, snapshots)
- Solid understanding of data warehouse design practices and AWS ecosystem
- 10+ years of data warehouse, and data integration experience
- 5+ years in a data architect role
- Knowledge of CRM platforms preferred - Salesforce, Marketo
- Understanding of API & API development experience.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- AWS knowledge
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”