Channel Business Development Manager
Logitech is expanding its Global Video Collaboration Commercial (GVCC) Enterprise team, aligned to Channel developments and increased end-user opportunities within Video Collaboration. At Logitech team means everything. Reporting to the Head of channels, we are looking to recruit a special individual for the role of Channel Business Development Manager, to join our EMEA Channels team. If you thrive in a collaborative, motivated and dynamic environment please reach out. We would love to hear from you! The Channel BDM will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video collaboration business via specific named partners/s. You will have end-to-end ownership and be tasked to support the partner/s across all geographies and work with all local stake holders in the account and at Logitech.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you will need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will;
• Design and execute strategy to tap the full potential of your partner/s
• Achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly driven environment
• Take ownership of business plan and execution within the account. Maintain an accurate and updated business plan with all relevant figures and activities. Salesforce will be the Defacto business tool to track all aspects of account management
• Collaborate with in country sales teams to agree and implement on partner strategy
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
• 5 years’ experience managing channels in Unified communications/IT B2B segment.
• Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire sales cycle.
• Self-motivated, result driven.
• Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills.
• Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken is mandatory.
• The role requires travel within the accounts geography.
• Bachelor’s degree and above.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we are small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we are big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we are always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability”.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.