GLOBAL SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER
ULTIMATE EARS (a Logitech company) – GLOBAL SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER
You will own leading the development of the Ultimate Ears companion app supporting our award-winning line of consumer speaker products. This will involve developing a long-term vision, strategy and features roadmap, identifying the consumer analytics strategy, and implementing your knowledge of Agile methodology into the development process.
You will be an integral part of developing how software will deliver solutions supporting the consumer value proposition, through concept generation, feature definition and development, to successful market launch and management through end-of-life. You will lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the best user experience. You will also be responsible for leading and/or participating in front-end software innovation projects, with the objective to contribute to the overall product strategy in line with our business strategy. You are passionate about consumer experiences, product design, new technology, and conceiving & building solutions that millions of people will love to use every day in their lives.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Ultimate Ears and Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead the end-to-end software experience for the Ultimate Ears products companion app, supporting a value proposition that is informed by consumer insights, competitive insights, technology insights, data analytics and market insights.
- Participate in global consumer research and consumer visits to identify articulated and non-articulated consumer needs.
- Drive necessary primary and secondary research to support product definition and development.
- Collaborate and drive execution with engineering, hardware product managers and UI teams to reach optimal tradeoff between the vision of the product experience and time to market.
- Great at communicating the product vision and progress with cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Maintain intelligence on competition products performance.
- Collaborate with design, brand and engineering teams to build long-term product roadmaps.
- Lead and/or participate in front-end innovation projects to identify new and valuable opportunities and develop meaningful and relevant product innovations.
- Effectively prioritize and deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in product management, experience with defining the end-to-end product experience. Experience translating customer, data and market insights into a concrete product definition and go-to-market plan.
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills. You are deeply curious and want to understand the whys of consumer behaviors.
- Objective and analytical - you seek data in order to understand the difference between facts and opinions.
- Recognized leadership skills – strong ability to lead by influence. You know how to lead a team of cross-functional peers and have them excitedly join you on a journey to create and build the best possible product experience for our customer.
- Strong ability to empathize with consumer challenges and tensions and develop innovative solutions for them.
- Strong understanding of product (hardware and software) life cycle process, engineering principles and design constraints.
- Strong business acumen – capable of big picture thinking.
- Decisive and able to deal with ambiguity, guiding other team members through it.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to both lead and collaborate in cross functional teams.
- Ability to quickly grasp technology constraints and capabilities.
- Strong interest in consumer electronics and technology business, industry / industry issues and competitors.
- Excellent communication (oral& written) skills – English required.
- Best candidate will be curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience with software for hardware products would be a plus.
- University degree in business, computer science, or product design.
- MBA is preferred.
Ultimate Ears and Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.