Senior Business Manager - Video Collaboration Public Sector Vertical
The India VC BDM Public Sector reporting to India VC Head, is responsible for India strategies development and Business development and support a sustainable & profitable business growth for Logitech VC business in India in Public Sector Space.
This role is essentially a Sales & Business development role who will carry quota and work in the Public Sectors like BPCL, Indian Oil, Railways, NHAI, Airport Authority, ONGC, HPCL etc vertical to generate leads and conversion of the leads. The position also needs work with System Integrators who are active in these Segment in every region.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Identify and Prioritise the Accounts with largest potentials with mapping to alliances
● Have direct relationship with the PUBLIC SECTOR customers at C level.
● Identify and help Sales tie-up with relevant System Integrators/ VARs who are active in the relevant segments
● Identify Companies selling Complementary products and drive regional/ local partnership agreements.
Build Use cases, Pitches and Proof of Concepts
● Use early successes to build Use cases and case studies/ publish White papers which can be used to target potential accounts
Funnel Management and Results
● Develop an Account base with Funnel visibility of consistent business for 4-6 quarters ahead
● Deliver Quarterly targets set for segments
For consideration, you need bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
● 10-12 years of relevant experience in company with B2B sales.
● Recent 3-5 years experience handling Public Sector segment
● Great relationships with relevant Partners (SIs, VARs) in relevant market
● Strong communication, presentation skill, and negotiation skill
● Good teamwork in multi-cultural environment, experience is a plus
● Ability to analyze, summary and apply, and leverage resource in the organization
● Ability to handle complex and matrix relationship and decision process
● University level, MBA as a plus
● Fluent English & Hindi writing and speaking skills.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”