Document Services Analyst
Our Document Services Team in Logitech is globally accountable for the Product Lifetime Management (PLM) systems supporting ~2000 users and Logitech colleagues sitting across the globe. We are now expanding our team in Hsinchu and therefore looking for a new energetic Document Services Analyst colleague.
The Document Services Analyst is responsible for manage and process the changes to our product and business processes.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Process and maintain items, Bill of Materials, ECOs, etc. in Oracle Cloud PLM & Oracle EBS systems.
• Process and maintain Deviation, Stopship, and Policies & Procedures, etc. requests.
• Perform Oracle Cloud PLM training for employees and suppliers.
• Perform Logitech Policies & Procedures training for employees.
• Participate or facilitate Document Services related projects.
• Manage physical samples storage & distribution.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5 years plus of Document Services related experience.
- Good knowledge & skill set for Document Control systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin, high level of cross-cultural competence in communicating effectively in a global environment.
- Attention to details and ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, putting yourself into the shoes of the customers/users.
- Healthy continuous improvement mindset - good at translating issues and problems into sustainable preventive measures.
- Quick learner and self-motivated with good priorities and time management skills.
- Team player with outspoken, open service-minded and creative personality.
- Able to work flexible hours.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Good knowledge about PLM is a plus.
- Good knowledge about Oracle Cloud configuration is a plus.
- University or above degree
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.