Cluster Category Manager_Broadcasting
The Cluster Category Manager is the owner of category P & L, who is responsible for providing marketing leadership at both strategic and tactical level, delivering Net Revenue, Share and Sell Through Targets as well as leading the marketing activation such as NPI launch and consumer promotion, competitor information compilation/analysis, analytical work (base on GFK/sell through/SO data), and marcom management and planning.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Business Strategy & Business planning
- Category P&L owner, responsible for providing marketing leadership at both strategic and tactical level, delivering net revenue, share and sell through targets as well as leading the marketing activation such as NPI launch and consumer promotion.
- Competitor Information Compilation/Analysis
- Analytical work (base on GFK/sell through/SO data)
- Marcom management & planning
- Project Management Support
- Package / PDP / POS localization
- Possible mystery shopper tracking/consumer panel
- Website content localization (when situation fits)
- Key Events & BBS/social media support
- Administrative work
- Submit PO and follow through overall process
- Translation work (communication, training deck etc)
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 4+ years of experience in the marketing function of consumer goods industry.
- Experience with full marketing mix, developing marketing plans and 360 campaign
- Experience in developing a brand, strategy recommendations and successfully growing a product line
- Experiencing in Streaming or broadcasting industry will be more preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good command of oral and written English
- Quick learner, initiative and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, skilled in Excel is highly preferred
- Strong passion to Logitech brand and products
- Outgoing, outspoken, creative and fun loving
• University student with bachelor degree or above, no major requirements
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”