The Project Manager is responsible for New Product Project Development from PFE stage till MP/ OSD to market, also support post MP sustaining, CIP, and refresh program.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Collaborate with Portfolio / Product Design Manager /Designers to developing PFE brief
- Developing project plan base on project requirement and to fulfill CSX target that achieves project business goal
- Leading, staffing a project team, managing and coordinating new product development from design, qualification till MP readiness
- Managing product BOM, and key documentation deliverables readiness during product development stage.
- Ensure developed quality of product meeting best UX without major issues
- Project Risk be early identified, fully evaluated and mitigation plan in place, also require to tracking
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Fluent English Communication Skills in global company is must.
- Has above 3 ~ 6 years of project management experience.
- Project Management experience in consumer electronics/ digital & mobile devices, and works with cross functional team, managing new product development
- Good knowledge of Project Management Standard & Methodology from project concepts stage to development & commercialization.
- Good understanding of working with functional team in Global Environment.
- Skills of Leading & managing a technical project development till NPI to stable manufacturing.
- Ability to develop comprehensive project development timeline by using proper tools.
- Good understanding of Bills of Material/ Bills of Documents, as well as skills of Change management.
- Effective use of Google/ MS Office applications (Spread sheet, Word, Presentations SW) and Cloud based applications.
- Experience in managing Retail package or Brand products is a plus.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Bachelor or master degree in Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration