Digital Channel Marketing Manager, AMR
The Digital Channel Marketing Manager (CMM), is responsible for helping maximize Logitech sales and presence in Etail channel (non physical retail) by identifying and driving marketing activities that leverage both the account’s and Logitech’s marketing plans and priorities. Taking direction from the Head of Integrated Marketing (Jaybird, Ultimate Ears) they will work cross-functionally with Logitech team members to understand the Logitech marketing priorities and strategic objectives, then drive those priorities in customer marketing etail vehicles, as well as digital campaigns outside of customer specific marketing activations. They will be responsible for building (in an ongoing fashion) a 15-month marketing plan, as well as executing the plan and demonstrating the quantified impact of the activities on the identified KPI’s.
These annual marketing plans include (but are not limited to) in-channel advertising placements, promotional plans and on-line merchandising, programmatic advertising, search (on customer site as well as Google), AMG/AAP/AMS that will support Logitech marketing priorities, product launch and partner priorities. Additionally, this position will be charged with the goal of providing the highest visibility for the Logitech brand and products possible in our customers etail and digital marketing vehicles. This will range from launching elaborate promotions all the way to learning and optimizing how Logitech is presented in our customer search results and product detail pages.
- Have intimate understanding of what factors affect the visibility of Logitech products on our top customers Web sites (by customer). Develop plans to maximize this visibility.
- Development of merchandising plans, display space and in-channel etail sites, as well as partner programs to drive traffic to customer Web site.
- Development, documentation and communication of channel specific requirements including size, space, or any customer or business driven requirements
- Establish objectives, strategies and key KPIs and metrics by initiative with a key emphasis on directly attributable return on ad spend (ROAS) with an emphasis on incremental sales.
- Review and present ROI analysis of impact of the campaigns in addition to making recommendations for future campaign direction.
- Marketing - Experience and mastery of the 4Ps and available marketing levers, within their respective channel
- Teamwork - Develops a close relationship with NAMs, Sales Directors and the customers, leveraging the diversity of perspectives and experiences. Additionally, this position will require someone who can collaborate and coordinate with other CMM’s who may be servicing the offline portion of the business.
- Analytics - Thoroughly understands KPI’s (directly attributable ROAS) financials and market information, identifying not only trends, but also the reasons behind them. Monitors results and develops contingency plans as well as opportunities.
- Solutions- Proactively understands problems and opportunities and presents comprehensive and timely solutions in order to take action
- Communication - Communicates in a clear and concise manner that is appropriate for the topic and audience
- 6-8 years working in marketing for a consumer-driven organization - ideally in a consumer product/retail focused company
- Channel Marketing and Digital Marketing Experience required.
- Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Metric driven - Proven ability to frame creative campaigns that drive directly attributable and incremental ROAS and improve over time. Ability to understand and analyze
- Accountable. Ability to own a program and its results from start to finish. To provide analysis to evaluate results and create an action plan to improve the program and to seek best practices
The successful candidate in this position will be a natural born planner who is a team player proven to be able to think outside the box. Additionally, this person should have no problem grasping and articulating the business need for a proposed activity and someone who can move with a sense of urgency while navigating the nuances of a matrix based organization. Lastly, ability to juggle multiple (often shifting) projects and prioritize on the fly will are big pluses
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- An MBA is a plus but not required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.