Project Manager - Gaming Audio
The Logitech G team is looking for a Project Manager to help manage new audio gaming Project Package Development from PFE stage till MP/ OSD to market, also support post MP PKG sustaining, CIP, and refresh program. The ideal candidate is a highly-organized and detail oriented project/ program manager with a track record of delivering best-in-class products on time and on budget. The successful candidate will be an outstanding manager of a cross-functional, global project/ program team, capable of managing and supporting multiple program/ project execution tasks with a "hands on" style that affords a high degree of personal interaction with the process. Are you ready to join Logitech G as the Project Manager?
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• The Project Manager is leading, managing and coordinating the package development of Retail products that including Package structure, as well as Graphic & Documentation development from PFE stage till MP/OSD.
• This position required to partnership with BG Portfolio /Brand Manager, Design team at US, OPS, supplier, PKG qualification team in AP to developing & launch product package into manufacturer.
• Ensuring deliverables, schedule & quality meet the project objectives which defined in Project Plan.
• Plan, schedule, prioritize and drive package structure/ graphic development activities and ensure PKG NPI or Sustaining tasks & activities be will managed.
• Develop SKU plan, Responsible for Master Package BOM creation, manage and release of the packaged products.
• Work with Localization team at AMR, EMEA, AP to ensure retail configurations be translated accurate and on time delivery to meet project schedule and quality requirement.
• Ensure that the developed Quality of PKG Structure/ Graphic meet expected CXR, OOBE without major issues.
• Early identify project risks, fully evaluated and mitigation plan in place, also require to tracking the progress till project launch to MP/OSD successful.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Fluent English Communication Skills in global company is must.
• Has above 2 ~5 years of project management experience.
• Project Management experience in consumer electronics/ digital & mobile devices, and works with cross functional team, managing new product development
• Good knowledge of Project Management Standard & Methodology from project concepts stage to development & commercialization.
• Good understanding of working with functional team in Global Environment.
• Skills of Leading & managing a technical project development till NPI to stable manufacturing.
• Ability to develop comprehensive project development timeline by using proper tools.
• Good understanding of Bills of Material/ Bills of Documents, as well as skills of Change management.
• Effective use of Google/ MS Office applications (Spread sheet, Word, Presentations SW) and Cloud based applications.
• Experience in managing Retail package or Brand products is a plus.
• Must be willing to travel (~25%).
• Bachelor or master degree in Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”