The Planner is responsible for Logitech’s suppliers’ shipment of the right volume, with the right quality and in the right time.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Manage suppliers’ production constraints, critical material preparation and shipment to bridge demand/supply gap between Logitech DCs and suppliers.
- Take initiatives to manage supply chain for owning suppliers/products to minimize late delivery.
- Oracle R12 & iSupplier Portal PO administration & forecast confirmation.
- Ensure the rationality of critical constraints management (include tooling, assembly line capacity, lead-times …).
- Work with cross-functional teams to remove roadblocks that may hinder supply.
- Manage product phase-in/out activities to keep obsolesce ratio within defined level.
- Manage supplier delivery performance to beat defined on-time delivery target.
- Train up new supplier to meeting our supply chain requirements and using our system.
- Ensure suppliers’ SCM processes comply with Logitech standard via supplier quarterly auditing/ranking process.
- Release tooling PO and manage tooling scrap process.
- Visit to suppliers (reasonable travels).
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 5 years solid Supply Chain Management experience in electronics industry.
- Solid work experience in international company.
- Good knowledge in global supply chain management and MPS process.
- Good knowledge in MRP, MRPII, ERP and APS.
- Familiar with electronics manufacturing process and product characteristics.
- Familiar with production planning and material control.
- Down-to-earth working attitude is a must.
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese, can speak Vietnamese.
- Excellent communication skills with proactive working attitude.
- Proficient in advanced Ms Excel and Power Point.
- Good interpersonal skills.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- CPIM or APICS certified or related training preferred.
- Good Project Management skills is a plus.
- Experience in logistics is a plus.
- Bachelor degree.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”