B2B Channel Sales Manager
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Achieve & exceed the sales goals assigned to the named accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Understand the resellers strategies and goals to align Logitech's B2B products (Video Collaboration/Keyboard / Mouse ) and services
• Build long term partnerships & to grow our business and build a consultant like approach to add value to our reseller partners.
• Proactively develop sales forecasts, track where their partner is versus targets and report back any key trends to the business.
• Develop annual business plans which has the agreement and sign off by a C Level Executive within the Partner, which clearly lays out steps for success for their assigned accounts.
• Primary liaison between the Channel Partner and Logitech, the individual should establish solid working relationships internally with all applicable groups within all of the Logitech business.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Strong experience in indirect and direct sales. Record of success in large corporate reseller accounts & IT distribution
• Must have worked in a Channel Sales/Development capacity in a rapidly growing company that achieved a successful outcome.
• Co-selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the partner engagement model.
• Proven ability to significantly ramp revenue, and a record of delivering targeted sales and market share numbers.
• Expert level in written and verbal communication skills.5+ years experience in channel sales
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Experience with cloud based software sales like Microsoft O365, Google cloud
• Experience with video collaboration sales like Poly & Cisco video conferencing product
• Experience with pc peripherals sales to large corporate re-sellers like keyboard & mouse attachment to pc preferred.
• Previous successful track record in corporate reseller sales
• Good level of English, both written and verbal
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”