Component Engineering Lead-Sr. Manager
Be Yourself. Open Mind. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate and keep Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
To lead Component Engineering assigned program with cross functional team and execute components parts testing for the qualification on NPIs / 2nd source developments.
Responsible for Component Engineering program with cross functional team
*Responsible for new suppliers' selection, vendor engineering capability
*Responsible for new components parts spec. definition, testing and qualification
*Responsible for alternative source sample testing and qualification
*To manage parts status and safety certification on the components level
in PLM cloud.
*To support failure analysis and problem solving
if there is design gap between product & component level.
* Need to provide the managed components technical roadmap and
design recommendation for NPI design.
• High proficiency in spoken and written English
• At least 8 years in EE/ ME or Component Engineering relative experience
• Expert on new technology design trend to support components testing and
• Excellent communication with internal and external stakeholder
* Experience on failure analysis, problem solving and quality control
on components management.
• University Degree or above.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”